MODERNIST COIN WASH
Three photo collages, recording outcomes from three Modernist Coin Wash events. Each coin wash was organised and run by the artists Lindall Pearce and Marion Piper at Angelika Studios (now Work Hall). They were very enjoyable creative experiences.
- re-mountable wall installation
- printed office paper, coloured tracing paper, OHP film, office binding combs, rebar and steel eyelets
TEN WORDS FROM PINA
- overlaid drawing on photograph
- acrylic and paint marker on panel
- overprinted screen grab
- collage prints
- five collages made from over drawn object scans
- five days of shredded spam post plus coin wash mail
- fimm daga, acrylic and paint marker on reclaimed frame and panel
- a related journal entry photograph
THIS ‘ME’ OF MINE
This touring exhibition visited four venues in 2013/14. The This ‘Me’ of Mine web gives full details. Three of my outcomes were exhibited. Two in the first three venues and three in the fourth venue.
- Bar EP Blues (kinetatic); venues 1 to 4; a video presented in a digital photo-frame.
- Twitter Usernames Coded and Transcribed; venues 1 to 4; a printed office paper wall installation.
- Hello World (sans frame); venue 4; a steel hooks with bungee cord wall installation.
VENUES (all in England)
- A.P.T. Gallery, Deptford, London.
- Strange Cargo, Georges House Gallery, Folkstone.
- Kaleidoscope Gallery, Sevenoaks, Kent.
- Art School Gallery, Colchester & Ipswich Museums, Ipswich.